14 January 2009

Cute When They're Small


We have friend who mentioned after she had her son that suddenly everything a baby does is cute, even farting. There is definitely something about small things - they are just cuter than big things. Seth and I have also found just about everything about Eleanor cute - from crying to coughing. In fact, yesterday Seth admitted that he felt a little bit guilty thinking Ellie's coughs are cute since they mean she's not feeling well. But it's true, with such a little button of a mouth, even the coughs are cute. So, in the same train of thought, I just had to post this crying picture because I think it's cute. Maybe I'm mean. Or, maybe I'm just a mom.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Big fan of the crying pictures when they are little too! And Ellie is so stinkin cute that everything she does is adorable!!

We have so many of my neice and lots are of her crying. I even have a crying one in a frame! (She is 5 now!!) There are mean Aunties too!!

Natalie said...

Well I don't think you are mean at all! I agree that everything is cute when kids are so little too :) Eleanor looks so sweet in this picture.

Jeff said...

You know, our mother took a picture of us with tears streaming down our faces and mud up to our knees and elbows. We didn't think it was so funny...

theSarge said...

I suppose you remember the "boot eating mud" picture that Jeff mentioned. I still smile and laugh when I see it. I like little kid pictures too! Sorry Jeff. You may change your mind after your baby is born

MacKender 4 said...

Of course everything a baby does is cute! I have a framed picture of Maddie with a great big pout on her face when she was just a little baby.
Love the picture of Ellie. She is cute no matter what! Keep taking pictures of the good, bad, and "cute". They grow up so fast and you will love the memories you collect in those photos!