20 November 2008

A Little Ellie Action

I know how much her grandparents like to see our little mover and shaker. So, here is a short glimpse of her scooting skills. Of course, I took this video over a week ago, so she's even faster and more efficient now!

What is it with kids and cell phones? It is seriously the only object I can hand to her or set out for her to play with that I'm okay with and she's okay with. She shuns most of her toys these days and heads for cords, drawers and big-people objects... and the cell phone is bliss.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I must admit that ever since you got internet at home, my favorite part of the day has been logging on to read your most recent blog. I'm so glad you are posting every day!

My favorite part of kids when they are learning to move is that they get within inches of what they want, and then just reeeeeeaaach their little fingers hoping to grab it. Classic.

Lynn said...

Love her little grunts! Such hard work when you are that little! She is too cute and growing up so fast!

Abbie said...

holy cow she is cute. the army crawl kills me. I can't even imagine cora doing that... but it also seems like you just had Ellie the other day, so I guess the time goes by pretty quickly.