07 April 2010

Catching Up

We've had both a lot going on and a lot of down time lately. Unfortunately, the down time has either been spent in the car or sick, and thus the blog has suffered. Finally, however, I'm feeling mostly better and up for a day of blog catch up. If you are interested in what we've been doing, by all means, follow these links and read away. Mostly, they are for me and memory's sake. I chose to back date them since they include a trip to Oregon that I'd like to remember when it actually happened.

Trip to Oregon
Pine Cones, Sticks and Hess Creek
Sunday Get Together
Artists or Smurfs?
Icky Sicky

Pregnancy Related
Month Three

Eleanor at 22 Months
Shop 'til you Drop
Bear Lovin'
Chopsticks
Our Outside Girl
Good Friends

1 comment:

arturlington said...

I laughed so much, and am glad you shared your many adventures!