29 March 2010

Artists or Smurfs?

While in Oregon, we stayed with my cousin Hannah and her family. Gracie and Ella had a wonderful time playing together once again. It is great to have chances to let the girls get to know each other and become friends.

This was Monday of our trip and I was exhausted from 2 days of van travel and a day full of family. So, we laid low and let the girls have some fun at home. They adored this painting activity... and got paint EVERYWHERE, including all over their bodies. Check out Hannah's description of their fun here, in her Avatar post. She has some even better pictures there, especially of the end times when both girls where literally covered head to toe in blue paint.

1 comment:

arturlington said...

I love smurfs! I love the Ella smurf even more (though I don't remember her from the show)