02 April 2010

What's Up

So, to begin, sorry Daddy, we don't have any pictures for this post...

But, Eleanor and I have been on a spring break trip to Oregon to visit family. Unfortunately, we came down with the stomach flu very early on in our trip and thus haven't done much more than watch Mickey's Clubhouse and lay on the couch. We're sorry to have missed so many people this time around - but you really wouldn't have wanted to see us! Hopefully we'll get another chance soon.

Today we're back off in the van for 2 days of driving to return to Sheridan. Please pray we don't spread our germs to our traveling companions, that I feel okay during the 18 hours of driving and that Eleanor has no re-occurrence of her sickness. Thanks!

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm so sorry if we got you sick! Since we were all over it, I figured we were not contagious any more, but it must be a pretty powerful bug. I hope you're drive went well! Again, we're so, so sorry!