21 April 2010

More Painting Fun

Almost every morning Ella climbs into my lap and asks to see the pictures on Hannah's blog of herself and Gracie painting. She says, "paint all over, peas!" She also asks often to paint. This is of course just fine with me, except it is hard to keep her from painting her tummy. :)

Here are two sweet girls having fun with paints.

Just a side note, it is so interesting to me to watch the difference between Eleanor and Avery in creative activities. Part of it has to do with Avery being a year older, and a lot has to do with Avery having much older siblings (I think). Ella just goes to town, squishing and smooshing paint, pens and stickers everywhere. Avery is very careful about drawing small lines and painting carefully. She doesn't mix colors, either, whereas Ella mixes and mixes and mixes. It will be fun to see how these two continue to develop.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and I just love the updates on Ella! I think you and one of Bobby's cousins are going to have your babies at almost the exact same time! When is your due date? Hopefully we can all see each other this Christmas or sometime soon!