17 December 2008

Yum, Mashed Potatoes!


I intended to leave this picture as the entire blog post... but I'm suddenly feeling self-consciously like it needs a disclaimer: no, Ellie DID NOT eat any of these potatoes. It's just a funny picture. Seth and I made a HUGE pot of potatoes for a VA Psychology Department Christmas party and Seth was spooning the potatoes from the cooking pot into a cute serving pot and was left with this huge spoonful that wouldn't fit. I was holding Ellie, and in true Ellie fashion, she looked at the spoon and opened her mouth - because you know that should totally be one's response to a huge spoonful of yummy, garlic rosemary smashed potatoes! Seth then figured we really needed a picture. So here it is.

2 comments:

C. M. said...

Nathan totally would have tried to fit all that in his mouth. He eats more than Aiden!! I love her wide open little mouth - too cute!

emily said...

That makes me smile :) Thanks!