20 December 2008

Pulled to Standing

Our Eleanor Bugger just doesn't stop! On Sunday she was running a low-grade fever and was kinda fussy, so I gave her some Tylenol and decided to give her a bath. I put her down on the bath mat and reached up to turn on the water. She then immediately reached up and grabbed the side of the tub, pulled herself to standing and tried to get into the bathtub head first. She kept pulling and pulling, trying to get over the side!

So, I turned off the water, picked Ellie up and headed downstairs to tell Seth. He said, "I know she won't do it again, but I want to see!" So, we all headed back upstairs and I set her back down on the bathmat. We turned on the water and up she went again!

So, Seth went to grab the camera. Of course, once the camera was out, things got a bit stickier, but she still did it again! I'm just waiting, with held breath, for the next thing she'll decide to pull up on. I'm glad for this one that I was sitting right behind her the whole time.

And now, as you all witnessed yesterday, Ellie is pulling up on everything she can... knees, coffee table, bath tub, crib, laundry baskets, chairs... oh what fun... if your Christmas presents don't get finished in time for Christmas, this is my excuse!

1 comment:

MacKender 4 said...

What a big girl! You go Ellie!