23 December 2008

Christmas Wrapping




Wrapping Christmas presents was a lot harder this year than it has ever been before. I suppose you can guess why: Ele-monster. I neglected to get pictures of the real chaos when she had wrapping paper, bags, bows and ribbon out everywhere, but she remembered the fun and tried hard to get into it all again later in the evening.
P.S. We are on our way to Billings, Montana this morning in preparation for our trip to Iowa City, Iowa for Christmas. We plan to do a bit of shopping today and hope to get to bed early. Our plane leaves Billings around 6 am tomorrow. I am a bit nervous about this trip with our Ellie-girl, but it will probably be fine. We are looking forward to seeing Seth's family!

2 comments:

Amy said...

These pictures made me laugh because that was me yesterday too! Have a great Christmas!

MacKender 4 said...

Ellie looks very proud of herself. :)
Best wishes on your trip! Merry Christmas.