05 March 2010

Feeling Loved

My cousin sent a box of maternity clothes, a box of Ella clothes and a box of Trader Joe's goodies earlier this week. I really can't say enough how wonderful it all is and was! There is something truly amazing about a whole box of yummy stuff to eat when you're pregnant. :)

And, the last few days, I've felt good enough to actually want to eat! So, I've been able to enjoy some of the snacks. I'm still struggling with dinner and beyond, but the first 2/3 of the day is going well. Thank you so much for your prayers - I know that's a big reason things are better! This tiny bit of improvement helps me be much more optimistic about things getting even better here in the next few weeks. I am really looking forward to graduating into the second trimester!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

who needs dinner when you can fill your day with chocolate pudding? actually, if you mix them separate and then put do 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 chocolate in the same bowl before setting... that is fantastic!

arturlington said...

We need a Trader Joes around here! Have you tried the health stores in Billings yet? We should spend a day up there soon. It's no trader joes, but something