03 March 2010

Amazingly Beautiful Days

The last couple of days we've had gorgeous weather here in Sheridan. It comes as a fantastic surprise and it has greatly improved my outlook. Ella and I have enjoyed many a moment walking, jumping in puddles, stomping on what's left of the ice and snow and sitting on the front step, enjoying the sunshine. She begs for her boots and to go " 'side. Peas, Mommy, out side!" We've also taken London on many a long walk. The exercise and fresh air have helped me immensely! It's about the only thing that actually makes me hungry without feeling nauseous and hungry at the same time.

Eleanor has also sported some pretty awesome outfits during this bout of springish weather. Yesterday she wore one piece hot pink fleece pajamas with her new blue rain boots, pig tails and Minnie Mouse sunglasses. (Of course, I forgot to take a picture.) You can see today's fantastic ensemble...

Ready, set...Crouch and...JUMP! " 'plash!"
We found these great boots on Saturday, but Ella was playing in the water a lot at the end of last week, too. I was very tired of trying to figure out how to dry her "tadis shoes" (tennis shoes), so these boots are WONDERFUL!

2 comments:

C. M. said...

Aren't boots fantastic? We are a BIG fan of rain boots! I think Aiden went through 3-4 pairs last year - he even wore them to bed!
I'm glad you've been able to get some fresh air to ease the sickness a little. Even a few hours of relief can make all the difference!

arturlington said...

Try the boots with the duck coat! Love it!