16 July 2009

So Many Things...

Once again, life has gotten in the way of blogging. :) But, I think we are back...

Eleanor is growing like a weed, learning new things daily.
We had 2 sets of grandparents visit.
I'm still trying to adjust to teaching 7-8 piano lessons a week (up from 2).
We're considering options for childcare for Eleanor during my teaching hours.
I've had my headaches and some food intolerances come back... and I'm struggling to adjust my diet again to meet my body's needs.
Seth is busy with work and Jeep projects.
Ellie and I are still running, but searching for new motivation at the moment.
Our garden is growing well, but threatened by weeds I haven't had the chance to really pull. Soon, I hope, that will be remedied!
We miss all our friends and family in the NW and are planning a trip back to visit at the end of September - so be ready!

Last night my cell phone found its way into the bath tub. So, if you get a chance, please give me a call so I can resave your phone number. (I'm actually looking forward to the possibility of talking to many people again - it's been way too long! And, for those of you who I talk to often... yep, I lost your numbers, too.)

I plan to get many, many more posts up over the next few days - you've all gotta get caught up on our lives, right!? And pics of Eleanor will be top priority. :)

1 comment:

arturlington said...

Yee Haw for being back! Here's to you helping me out with my blog now!No really, it shouldn't be as bad as painting my house!!!!!!! 6 months, and it will be time to do again! Love the updates!