31 July 2009

5 Years!

Time flies when you're having fun!

Today is our 5th Anniversary and I can hardly believe it. I guess when I think back through all the time and experiences Seth and I have shared, it seems like a long time, but just right now, in the present, living, our time has gone so quickly!

I'm always struck with a huge amount of gratitude as I begin to think about Seth and our marriage. Thank you for being such a kind, generous, loving husband and father! I so look forward to discovering where the next 5 years will take us!
(Please ignore the ridiculously tired eyes in above picture, for some reason I couldn't find a better pic of us together - we really need to fix that!)

I love you, dude.

3 comments:

arturlington said...

Happy Ann!!!! Sorry I can't babysit! I hope you have a great dinner and make plans for your great future! Love you both!!!

emily said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! i'm very impressed with all the places you guys have been and things you've done together in your 5 years. Hopefully the next 5 years will bring all of us together more often!

Laura Fenske said...

Happy Anniversary (belated) to both of you!