22 April 2009

The Perfect Activity...

... for mom to do LOTS of laundry.

Eleanor sat, stood, lay down in, climbed in and out of, shut herself into, and hid and found items in this suitcase for a good 35 minutes. This stage of development where she loves to walk and climb as well as discover everything is really fun. She pulled laundry from my folded piles and put it into the suitcase - went away and found something else interesting to look at - and then "found" the laundry in the suitcase and brought it back to me. She was very serious about her "helping." The best part, though, was watching her shut herself into the case (it's just the right size for her) and then peek out at me and giggle.

2 comments:

Julia said...

that is the cutest thing!!! :)

theSarge said...

Thanks for all of the great blogs. Ellie is a joy to watch grow. I copy the pictures and put them on my computer at work. She's on the desktop and screen saver (several pictures with a long pause for each).
Love,
Dad