15 April 2009

Dear Daddy,

Just in case you're able to check the internet, I thought I'd tell you about the last couple of days. Pretty much, I've been into everything and haven't stopped moving unless I'm asleep. It's really fun!

Yesterday I got to feed myself breakfast. I love using a spoon!
Then we ran out of bananas. (The worst imaginable thing!) So, mom whipped up a batch of pumpkin-applesauce-oat muffins. They were delicious! I haven't even complained about not having any bananas since!I promise, I've been doing a good job of sleeping. See:

I took a great long nap in the afternoon so mom could do this:

She's a lot happier now that her closet is organized and the oversized stuff that wouldn't fit in the kitchen cupboards is off the counters. She wants me to let you know that she's really thankful that you were able to install the shelves before you left.
At dinner last night I refused to let Kayli feed me without having a spoon and jar to myself. (I know, that's being difficult, but it's so much fun!) I filled my jar with chicken pieces and Os and then discovered that I could pour my water into it as well. Fascinating! It's really cool to mash all that stuff up with a spoon, too.

Anyway, I miss you lots. Please come home soon.

Love, Eleanor

1 comment:

Katie said...

Is there anything more precious than a child sleeping? Great pics Bethany! I love the new blog look as well.