29 July 2010

Proud Baker

Ella and I made several yummy treats (muffins) the other day since we had copious amounts of zucchini on hand from a friendly neighbor. Ella was extremely excited about this baking adventure - I guess we haven't really baked anything lately - and she spent a good portion of the 25 minute baking time watching the muffins cook.
After we had finished and I'd taken her pictures, I looked them over and realized how much older she looks all of a sudden! My baby is definitely growing up into a big girl!
And, for all you Sargent's out there: doesn't that last picture of Ella remind you of Maddie and Peyton!?

1 comment:

MacKender 4 said...

Yes that last picture does remind me of Maddie and Peyton! That little cheese grin! Love it! :) She is getting to be such a big girl! Ella does look older in that last picture. She will be a great big sister! :)