05 May 2009

New Jammies

Hi guys!
I've got a new bunny hat!
Mommy and I went through my closet yesterday and took out all the clothes that are now too small. We packed them up and put them in storage. Then we pulled out all the new, bigger sized clothes we had in storage, took the tags off and added them to my closet. It was a big job, but now I don't have to get squished into things that are too tight - or have to pull shirts over my head that catch on my ears!

Daddy thinks that new socks are the best. He says you can't have a bad day when you're wearing new socks. Mommy and I think new pajama nights are the best. Wow do new pajamas make you sleep well! I didn't wake up for 11 hours!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm with Seth... a new pair of socks is one of the best things ever! I love it! When we were growing up we would put our initials on the bottom of our new socks so that we would be able to bust anyone who had our socks on!

But then again... new jammies are so much fun too!! Maybe anything new is really fun! : )