11 May 2009

Incredible Green Goo


Ellie has gotten very good at using a spoon lately. Sometimes it is much more fun to just use your fingers, though!

I know there are A LOT of pics lately of Eleanor in her high chair... it's the only place where she is fairly still. Plus, messes make great pictures. :)

Well, we are on the mend. I think being sick this last time while also trying to prepare for a party and not sleeping because Eleanor is getting molars - and thus waking up SCREAMING in the middle of the night - was one of the most trying mommy weeks I've had so far in this adventure. Luckily, I'm starting to feel better and yesterday Ellie and I had a great, chill day just hanging out together. It was some much needed, precious, low-key hours and they effectively rebalanced me. Although we didn't do anything particularly Mother's Dayish, it was a beautiful day that helped me remember how blessed I am to be Eleanor's mother - and how much I enjoy being Mom.

Ellie turned 1 last Friday and we had an excellent birthday bash on Saturday. Eleanor is continuing to learn new things everyday. She keeps us entertained! So, we have tons of birthday pictures and Ellie adventures to share... stay tuned!


P.S. I just received a text message from my sister in law - they are on their way to the hospital! Eleanor will soon have a new baby cousin! Hooray! We look forward to meeting you, Little Sargent.

No comments: