07 May 2009

Miserable!

I caught this nasty bug Seth and Ellie had. Yuck! Along with it, El's decided to erupt several molars. So, our house is low on sleep and patience.

Thanks to Nicki and Carlee for watching Eleanor yesterday so I could sleep! Thanks to Seth for letting me head to bed early and for cleaning up the kitchen and dining room!

We're preparing for Eleanor's 1st Birthday, along with an open house/birthday party for her on Saturday. I'm praying I will be well enough the next few days to finish all the planning, shopping and cleaning without feeling completely overwhelmed.

We hope y'all who are reading this are in much better health and spirits than we are!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It's so hard to avoid catching those awful bugs. I'm sorry you caught it especially with so much going on. I'll say extra prayers for you these next few days. I know how it is to not feel good and have all sorts of things to get done!

Laura Fenske said...

Boo! I'm so sorry you are feeling crumby. I'm glad you were able to catch a couple of breaks to rest. Good luck getting ready for the party, I'm going to be doing the same thing in a couple of weeks, hopefully not while being sick though! :)

theSarge said...

The fact that time and sicko bugs have no consciousness of our special days is a real inconvenience.

I'm praying for you, Seth and Ellie.

Please give Ellie a big happy birthday hug from grandpa.

MacKender 4 said...

Hope you feel better very SOON! It is no fun to be sick and it is funny how nothing will stop when mom is sick. Best wishes with Ellie's first birthday party! What fun! Happy birthday big girl Ellie!!