06 August 2009

Big Girl Hair

It was Eleanor's first day of day care yesterday. So, we decided to dress up. She loved her piggy-tails (for a while). I was totally in love with this shirt - it brought out the amazing blueness of her eyes. I foresee a lot of wear in this outfit because Ella loves the butterflies and Momma loves the color.

P.S. Playing the piano in a quiet house for an hour and a half was AMAZING! I'm super excited that I get to do it again today. The only problem was my shoulders got super stiff and my eyes went blurry after about an hour... it makes me feel so out of it! I have a lot of work to do!

2 comments:

MacKender 4 said...

Awww..she is looking older with every post. What a little cutie! She does look like she has grown quite a bit. Less baby and more little girl. Thanks for sharing in all your posts!

Lynn said...

Bethany this girl is too cute!! Love the hair and the shirt too!!