24 February 2009

Our Day in Pictures

Yes, this is the 3rd post of the day. But, I thought Seth might like to know what we were up to today...
Taking all the folded laundry off the couch. What fun!


Creating a journal out of brown paper bags. I think this is really cool and I'm totally excited about it. Hopefully all the little pockets and small papers will really help me feel like journalling is possible again - a few sentences at a time.





And yes, she finally got herself IN the drawer. I think I need a way to detract her from this activity. I really like my drawer and I really don't want the bottom to break out. Once she was in, though, she proceeded to take everything else OUT. I think she's been having fun today.


Now I look down and notice Ellie has taken everything out of the box I just packed for Jeff and Emily... I think she needs to learn how to put things INTO boxes, bins and drawers now. We love you and miss you - have a good evening!

2 comments:

emily said...

Very cool journal! What a great idea. I think journaling is a lot less intimidating when there are smaller pages to fill. I always like the little 3x5 journals... just enough room to get some thoughts down each day.

Laura Fenske said...

So cute! She looks so cute in that drawer. And your journal looks great, you are so creative.