08 October 2009

A New Family Member

We still haven't quite settled on a name (although I think we're close), but here is the newest Tippin:We picked her up Tuesday night, just after Eleanor and I arrived back in Sheridan. The last few days have been quite the adventure with us all adjusting to being back at home while also handling the puppy business. It is super fun, though, and we love our little "Mo" a ton. ("Mo" is what the breeders were calling her because they knew we hadn't picked a name and had been calling her "Faux-hawk" or "Mohawk" because of her fabulous hair style). She is a 10 1/2 week old female Golden Retriever. I can hardly believe we finally settled on a breed, let alone actually purchased a pup and brought her home! This has been a long process, but we're very happy with the outcome.


P.S. Sorry for the huge break in blogging. I think I'm back now. Hopefully life will be a little less full of bustle in the coming months.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I want to squeezer her sooo bad! That is one good looking Tippin. Congrats on the addition.

PS. Glad your back to blogging:)

MacKender 4 said...

Awwww...she is so cute! I just love puppies! Have fun!

arturlington said...

missed your blogs!

Mom said...

Missed your blog LOTS, too. She's a cutie. And, I bet, as wiggley as all get out (whatever that means).