20 October 2009

Gracie Girl

On our trip to OR last month, we stayed for the majority of our time with my cousin and her family. It was wonderful to spend time with them, let the girls play, have some comfortable space to ourselves and have a real crib for Ella to sleep and nap in. Eleanor just loved Gracie and woke up one morning late in our vacation saying, "I play Gracie."

Eleanor still asks me, "Gracie?" When I tell her we're going _____ and she'll get to play with her friends. It makes me very happy she loves that Gracie-girl, but sad we're so far away. I hope these kiddos remember each other enough next time we get to see them that they'll be able to pick up on the play where they left off.

Sliding in the bonus room - Ella loved this little slide and would run upstairs and say, "Set, set, set!" before sliding down (we think she meant "Ready, set, go!"
Gracie in one of her fun hats!
Ella and Gracie playing with slinkies on the bed. These two loved bouncing on the bed together!
I just received a bunch more photos from Hannah of the two girls as well as more of our adventures. So, stay tuned!

No comments: