03 October 2010

Busy

I suppose you all understand we've been busy, and thus, no recent posts. The thing is, we've not just been busy with an infant and a toddler - we've been doing fun things. So, keep watching and I'll get you up to speed on our last week in the next few days.

The first thing was the Maiden Voyage of the BOB Duallie! (Now, actually, the "Double BOB" as Ella calls it has been out many times with Ella and her friends, but this was the first time with Benjamin). We've been walking as much as we can. The weather is still beautiful, so whenever it works so that both children have eaten, we don't have anything else pressing to do, and I'm feeling up to it - we walk.
Another sort of routine thing was Benjamin's second doctor's appointment. He'd had one when 3 days old and had lost quite a bit of weight, so they had us come back for a weight check. At 3 days he weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces. At one week he weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces! Thus, no worries, Mommy's milk is treating him well. He looks chubbier and more filled out each day.

Benjamin Michael - 2 weeks

The more exciting events (and sister/brother pictures for the grandparents) will be their own separate posts here in the next few days.


P.S. If you think of it, pray for us tomorrow (Monday) - it's Seth's first day back to work after these last 2 weeks off, and Ella, Benjamin and my first day home alone! I think we're all a little nervous. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Tippin's! I've been keeping you guys in my prayers and I hope all is going well:)