06 January 2010

Snuggle Days

Christmas was wonderful, New Year's was fun and now it's quite snowy outside and we're recovering from our "break." :)

To recover, I let Eleanor wear her "jabbies" all day a couple of days. When she's in her jammies, she tends to stay a little more low-key and while I was putting away laundry she climbed up on the sofa in our room and made herself comfy. She announced to me, "Mommy, pillows! Nice!" I expected it to only last a few moments, but when I next looked up, she was totally snuggled in...
... and way too cute not to take a few pictures. :) She stayed put while I finished my task, closed her eyes and relaxed.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh how I long for the days I could snuggle on the couch and relax...

arturlington said...

Wow- I wish Kayli was still a snuggler! It makes me love Ella hugs that much more!