20 January 2010

Finally, Back At It

Eleanor and I have been utilizing our jogging stroller once again! Amanda is determined to run a Shamrock Half Marathon in Bozeman, MT the weekend before St. Patrick's Day and she's convinced me to do it with her. :) (This is one instance where peer pressure is fantastic.)

So, we're back in training. Luckily, the weather has been beautiful around her, too, so we've easily been able to get out each day. Running again feels wonderful. I'm not nearly as out of shape as I thought I'd be...

What else is going on on our lives:
- Seth is studying and studying and studying for his upcoming licensure exam
- Eleanor is much better, although her cough came back yesterday a bit
- Ella and I are getting back into our old activities now that the new year has arrived, so we're attending a women's Bible Study, doing MOPS, running, attending a weekly play group, and teaching piano lessons
- I've started exchanging child care with a friend, so Ella hangs out at her house 2 afternoons a week and we have an extra kiddo here with us various mornings
- I'm still working hard to remember (and develop new) favorite recipes avoiding gluten, dairy, yeast and sugar (I'm doing well with everything but the sugar)

We hope you all are well and hope to have some fun pictures to post here soon of our new adventures (or just normal life). :)

2 comments:

herbert sargent said...

Hello - Good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going better. I realize you may not like this idea, but could Ella be allergic to your cat? Iam highly allergic to cat dander. Auntie Dianne says I have coughed for years and finally found out why.
Love & Hugs, Grandma Sargent

Bethany said...

Thanks for the idea, Grandma. Ella's doctor actually mentioned allergies the last time we were in... Luckily, it seems like the last round of antibiotics really helped, so we think she was fighting off some sort of infection. We'll see how things go, though, and definitely keep allergies in mind. I don't think it's the cat - since she wasn't coughing or sick at all through her first 16 months of life - but I am a little afraid it's the dog, since she's the newest addition to our household...