26 June 2009

Yay for Garage Sales

We've had a lot of fun garage sale-ing the last couple of weeks. Ellie has gained a whole slew of new toys, books and stuffed animals. But, my favorite purchase was this cute little table and chair set:

I am so excited about it and Eleanor loves it. She sat down on it in the gal's driveway and refused to get up. She didn't understand in the end that we were taking it home, so she screamed as we pried her off the chair. Now that it is home she sits on it, climbs on the chairs (although we're desperately trying to wean her of this habit) and pushes the set around the dining room.

Talking on the phone.
Reading.
Hi y'all!

2 comments:

MacKender 4 said...

SOOOO cute! I love garage sales too! I would have snached that sweet little table up in a heatbeat! Great find!

Laura Fenske said...

I love garage sales. We've been finding some really great finds in the recent weeks. The table and chairs are great!