19 June 2009

Thank You,

Katie, for mentioning one day during Bible study about McKinley's old daycare and the kids "washing up" after lunch, playing with bowls of bubbles. This is seriously the most ingenious idea ever. It's the only way I get even a fraction of the dishwasher loaded while Eleanor is awake. She loves to play with measuring spoons, plastic bowls and bubbles. She also loves to dump it all down her front... but I can live with that. A few minutes of happy playing instead of listening to whining or high pitched screeching really makes my afternoon.

1 comment:

theSarge said...

Hi Bethany!
I was wondering how things were going as well. Of course I could use the old fashioned phone communication.

I see that Ellie's hair is growing out. The picture in this entry really shows that she is growing and looking like a toddler.

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures as time goes on and you get a chance to post them. I suppose that your entries are going to be further apart with the changing schedule so don't feel bad when you don't get to it as often.

We look forward to seeing you sometime next month.

Love,
Dad