14 November 2009

Ick!

So, yesterday was beautiful, sunny with fresh snow. Ella, London and I enjoyed being outside a lot. I even took pictures! And I was prepared to write all about it today and post those pictures for you, but...

Ella came down with the flu. So we've had a really long night. And today we look forward to sterilizing our home. It has been a few hours now since Eleanor's thrown up, so hopefully the worst is past. Your prayers would be appreciated, however, in helping Ella heal, keeping Seth and I from getting sick and for all of us to have a lot of extra patience seeing as we didn't sleep last night.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh Ick! is right!!! So sorry to hear Eleanor is sick. That's just awful. I'll be praying she recovers quickly and that you and Seth stay healthy...and yeah, and I always pray for patience because I know how much it's needed when raising a toddler!