01 November 2011

Attempting to Reconfigure

Hello all -

The last few months' break happened for a few reasons:
1. We lost access to the blog.
2. We stopped using the internet for a while due to the hacker situation.
3. I didn't have an email address for a long time (I haven't been able to recover my hotmail address, so I'm sorry if you have tried to communicate, but I've had to totally start over and I lost all my contacts).
4. I continued not feeling really great for a long time.
5. We have a just-over-one-year-old and a 3 1/2 year-old who take up 100% of my time!

We are feeling quite removed from so many of our friends and family... so I've decided it is a good use of my time to get this going once again. Plus, we are generally so busy we rarely see our friends around here in Sheridan, so they will appreciate it, too. :)

So, hopefully I will get good at regularly posting again. We have a lot to catch up on!

4 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you are back. I miss the updates!! What is your email address now?

Natasa said...

Yaaaaaaaa! I miss the photos/updates. Welcome back.

arturlington said...

Yhea, your current email address would be great. Now that I am back in the country, let's catch up

Brandon said...

Woohoo for updates!