18 June 2011

Email Scam

Since I haven't blogged very much lately, I'm not sure who will read this, but it is important: This morning my email was hacked and I am unable to access it. An email was sent saying my family and I are in London, in need of cash. Just as it sounds - THIS IS A SCAM. We are safe, home in Wyoming, doing our normal thing - I just can't get into my email account. So, obviously, don't send money, but also know that I cannot send or receive email at this point. Hopefully I'll get this figured out quickly.

Bethany

1 comment:

emily said...

I got that email from "you" this morning, but I knew right away it wasn't actually from you because the grammar and spelling in it was horrible. Those scams are so ridiculous. Sorry for the frustration it is causing you.

And also, thank you for the encouraging words about Levi. :) I hope you and your family are doing well!